- (countable) A cold-blooded vertebrate animal that lives in water, moving with the help of fins and breathing with gills.
- We have many fish in our aquarium.
- (possibly archaic) as above but including all vertebrates that cannot leave water.
- Plural form of fish.
- (countable) A type of fish.
- Salmon is a fish.
- God created all the fishes of the world.
- (uncountable) The flesh of the fish used as food.
- The seafood pasta had lots of fish but not enough pasta.
- (countable) A period of time spent fishing.
- The fish at the lake didn"t prove successful.
- (countable) An instance of fishing around.
- Merely two fishes for information told the whole story.
- (uncountable) A card game in which the object is to obtain pairs of cards.
- (uncountable, derogatory slang) Women.
- (slang) An easy victim for swindling.
4 letters in word "fish": F H I S.
No anagrams for fish found in this word list.
Words found within fish: